15th Annual International Conference “Construction and Real Estate: Expertise and Appraisal".
We are honoted to invite you to participate in the 15th Annual International Conference “Construction and Real Estate: Expertise and Appraisal".
The event will take place in Prague (Czech Republic) on November 30 - December 01, 2017.
Within the framework of the conference presentation of the partner of the European Arbitration Chamber - the International Institute of Expertise "I.I.Expertise"will take place.
This Conference is held since 2003 annually in Prague, Czech Republic. Today this Conference is the only one international expert meeting in the world, devoted to expertise in construction and mostly judicial expertise in construction, which is held on regular basis. During past 14th conference meetings the Conference welcomed the participants from more than 50 countries. The participation in the Conference will be a great opportunity for professionals to take part in an outstanding event and to share knowledge and new directions in construction expertise and real estate appraisal.
The Keynote of the 15th Conference is New Challenges for Construction Experts. During the Symposium the participants will be presented with new software solutions which can be used efficiently by construction experts.
The conference is intended for practicing experts in the field of construction and real estate appraisal, practicing lawyers, arbitrators, mediators, corporate counsel, academics and professionals interested in and/or involved in construction expertise and arbitration
- Construction expertise and appraisal Best Practice and Standards. New methods in construction expertise.
- The use of construction experts – practice, procedures and problems. National/Regional Code of Practice for Experts. Remuneration of Experts.
- Claim, cost, defects and delays analysis and mitigation. Forensic engineering and investigations in construction.
- Expertise as a vital tool of effective dispute resolution in construction. The role of experts in different processes – Negotiation, Mediation,
- Adjudication and Litigation. New opportunities for experts within ADR. Expert as an arbitrator in construction disputes.
- Construction expertise legislation - present and future. International and national registers of judicial experts.
- The harmonization of the national lists of judicial experts in EU. The list of European experts.
- Professional expert associations in construction expertise. Qualification, education, training, certification and accreditation of experts.
- 30 November 2017 (Thursday)
Registration, opening, Conference keynote presentations.
- 01 December 2017 (Friday)
Symposium and discussions, closing, cocktail reception.
- 02 December 2017 (Saturday)
One-day trip to Germany.
Registration fee for Conference and Symposium – 200 €
- This rate includes attendance at the conference and symposium, documentation, lunch and cocktail reception.
One-day trip to Germany – 100 €
- This rate includes guided round bus trip to Dresden,
- City center guided walking tour (app. 1 hour), networking.
Special reduced fees are applied, please contact Organising committee.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Each person who wants to attend the conference should register and pay the conference fee.
In response to your application, the Organizing Committee of the Conference will send you an invoice for participation and confirms your participation after receiving the funds.
More information about the event is available on the Conference website - http://www.expertconf.com/prague_en.html