On February 11, 2011 the General Meeting of the European arbitration chamber members took place in Kiev.
Among other members Grace Avigdor, expert of the European Commission, parliamentary attaché, Member of the Board of Directors of the EACh (France) and Varlam Badzagua, Head of the Official Representative office of the European arbitration chamber in Trans Caucasia Region, arbitrator of the ICAC under EACh were present.
Except members of the European arbitration chamber the honored guests were invited to the Meeting. Among invitees were:
• Olexandr Filonyuk, Chairman of the Council of the League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine (Ukraine)
• Ibrahim Gabidulin, President of the Association of Ukrainian adjusters and surveyors (Ukraine)
• Yuriy Boshytskyi, Rector of Kyiv University of Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine)
• Volodymyr Fesenko, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Center of Applied Political Studies "Penta" (Ukraine)
• Roman Storozhev, President of the Association "Gas traders of Ukraine"
• Abdurashyd Gafarov, Representative of the Association of the Arbitration Courts of Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan)
The following internal matters of the European arbitration chamber's activity have been discussed at the Meeting:
• Amendments to the Rules of the ICAC under EACh and Provisions of arbitration costs
• Report of the EACh President on economic and financial activities in 2010
• Changing of the European arbitration chamber's Council
In addition there have been signed the Memorandums of co-operation with Kiev University of Law, Association of gas traders of Ukraine, National Law Chamber and Association of arbitration courts of Uzbekistan.
We thank all members and honored guests who took part in the Annual General Meeting for the support, trust and co-operation.
Our special thanks to
• Oleg Palamarchuk and Dmytro Malyarets for financial support of the General Meeting's holding and
• Yuriy Boshytskyi for welcoming foreign delegations of European arbitration chamber in Kyiv University of Law
We express our deep appreciation for the excellent work and look forward to further successful cooperation!
We offer you the photo report of the visit of foreign delegations to the Kyiv University of Law