On June 5 - 17, 2010 the Mariupol State University of Humanities (Ukraine) with the support of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, European arbitration chamber and International association of Law Schools of CIS countries held the Third Summer Academy of European Public Law.
The academic curriculum consisted of two-week intensive courses on European public law. Scientists from the leading CIS and European universities lectured for the trainees every day.
The lecturers of the Academy were:
1. Vladimir I. Pavlenko - European arbitration chamber's representative, advocate of the lawfirm «Legitimus». Topic of the lectures: «Ukrainian Law of International commercial arbitration. Recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards in Ukraine. Advantages, drawbacks and problems».
2. Micheal A. Bajmuratov - PhD in Law, professor, Honored worker of science and technology, head of law department of Mariupol State University of Humanities. Topic of the lecture: «Implementation of the provisions of European Charter of Local Self-government in Ukrainian and Russian legislation. Status and Prospects».
3. Anatolij Y. Kapustin - PhD in Law, professor, head of the department of international law of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, President of the Russian Academy of International Law. Topic of the lecture «European Union: law and politics».
4. Konstantin N. Buzadzhi - director of the Advisory Bureau on Human Rights of the Union of Advocates of Ukraine. Topic of the lecture: «Principle of justice in accordance with the European Convention on Human Rights».
5. Andrej V. Seregin - PhD in Law, Associate Professor of the department of theory and history of state and law of Southern Federal University. Topic of the lecture: «Modern analysis of political and legal values of Western civilization and the Slavic world».
The organizers of the Summer Academy have provided the trainees with a hard-driving program, including not only the lecture courses but also interesting cultural program, sightseeing and outdoor activity on the sea shore of Azov.
Upon completion of the Academy of European public law all trainees have received the certificates of international standards.