On behalf of the European Arbitration Chamber we are delighted to invite you to take part in the webinar "Commercial Arbitration: Flexibility of Procedure - Enforceability", which will take place on September 17, 2020 at 3 p.m. CET (16:00 Kyiv time).
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?
Modern foreign trade turnover of goods and services requires from its participants, first of all, efficiency, an important condition for which is the protection of the rights and interests of business entities and investors. For example, for an investor who first encounters the legal system of the counterparty's country, an important condition for the deal is the transparency of the mechanism of legal regulation of disputes and the confidence that a potential dispute will be considered objectively, efficiently, quickly, inexpensively and with the maximum guarantee of the enforcement of the court’s decision or arbitral award.
These are the advantages of international commercial arbitration. We will talk about its features, preparation for the arbitration process, arbitration procedure and enforcement of arbitral awards in the framework of webinar with opinion leaders:
- Hennadii Pampukha, President of the European Arbitration Chamber (Brussels, Belgium);
- Sergey Zakharov, Head of the International Center of Judicial and ADR Expertise under the European Arbitration Chamber (Prague, Czech Republic);
- Rasim Orujov, international arbitrator, attorney (Dusseldorf, Germany);
- Ryszard Marcinkowski, international arbitrator, attorney (Lodz, Poland).
1. Why arbitration?
2. Why ICAC under to the European Arbitration Chamber?
3. Investment arbitration:
4. How to become an arbitrator?
The webinar will be of interest not only to practicing lawyers, but also to business representatives.
Please register by pressing button below via the Facebook Messenger application.
If you do not have Facebook Messenger, you can apply for participation by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org