Areas of expertise
ICJE conducts expert examinations:
- Upon the request of international commercial courts, without jurisdictional limitations.
- In response to decisions made by state courts of first and appellate instances, regardless of jurisdictional boundaries.
- Pursuant to orders from investigative or law enforcement agencies.
- Upon the request of lawyers, legal entities, or individuals.
- In accordance with other legal grounds.
ICJE main areas of expert research include:
- Engineering inspection
- Construction inspection
- Land surveying
- Electrical engineering inspection
- Transportation and traffic engineering inspection
- Financial audit
- Environmental assessment
- Commodity inspection
- Intellectual property valuation
- Art appraisal
- Linguistic analysis
- Handwriting analysis
- Document examination
For more detailed information on expertise please contact the EAC Secretariat: